Take your skydiving experience to a whole new level. Reserving a skydive is quick and easy. You can make your reservation by phone or by Clicking Here. View the pricing information page for details on single jump packages or group prices.
Skydive Reservations By Phone
If you feel more comfortable taking to a live person, call (804) 466-0215 to reserve your skydive. One of our staff members can help by scheduling your skydive and answering questions. We do not have regular business hours for our phone line. During the week, calls are answered and returned as quickly as possible, usually the same day, so please be patient when waiting for a reply. Payment in full is required to hold your reservation.
Keep In Mind
- Tandem jumps are scheduled and made throughout the day, but plan to spend up to 6 hours at the airport in case of weather delays. If you are scheduled at 1 PM plan to stay through 7 PM.
- AFF and IAD classes start early in the morning, usually 8:00 am. This is a first solo training experience. You will need to arrive at the airport by 7:30 am, and plan to spend the entire day.
- We operate Friday through Sunday from May through October, and Saturday-Sunday from November through April, unless special arrangements are made for other weekdays. We can arrange for weekday jumps for groups of 4 or more.
- No other discounts apply to group rates
- Reservations require payment in full when you book your skydive
- Jumpers must weigh under 230 lbs for men and 200 pounds for women, and height and weight must be proportionate. Skydiving is a physical activity and it does require some strength and agility. In certain cases, we may be able to take a tandem student up to as much as 250 pounds, if the student is in excellent shape and relatively tall. Please give us a call if you are unsure.